Sleeping on the wrong mattress can lead to major major back pain. And being tired all day!
According to Jeffrey N. Katz, M.D, Professor of Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery at Harvard Medical School, upgrading to a new mattress can have substantial improvement on sleep quality.
According to one study conducted on 313 patients suffering from lower back pain, those with the medium-firm mattresses reported less pain when lying in bed as well as less pain-related disability compared with those with the firm mattresses.
Get the right mattress and sleep like the dead!
But, expensive memory from mattresses are crazy expensive.. It turns out that mattress companies can mark up mattresses over 1500% – and right now the mattress industry is undergoing major changes – startups are disrupting the mattress industry by selling high quality memory foam mattresses shipped in a box – with a free return policy…
- Not too soft, not too hard-it’s a universal comfort that’s been fine tuned to evenly and comfortably distribute your body weight
- Pressure relief as good as memory foam, and sleeps cooler than memory foam and latex
- Has bounce for night activities and is easy to get in and out of bed, with localized movement that prevents disturbing sleep partners
- Proudly made in America with an honest, hassle-free 10-year warranty you can actually use
- The Tuft & Needle Mattress sold on Amazon comes with a 30 day trial. If purchased through Amazon, all returns and exchanges are handled via their customer support in accordance with the Amazon Return Policy…