The raw metal bronze finish of the frame will change, darken and naturally patina with life. The raw aluminum sheet metal will take on different shades as it oxidizes and the owner re-cleans and re-polishes it. The weld joints in the stainless parts will change color with time. Dirt and oil will find its way in and live in those hard to clean places. The Achuma was built with the intention that age would set in. That the battle scars of real road use would take their place and give spirit to the machine.
Vintage styling but with modern engineering and high performance products and Light with solid and strong maneuverable, with a lot of suspension make it a cool bike to ride.
- Year/Make/Model: 2010 / Kraus Motor Co. / Achuma
- Fabrication: Kraus Motor Co.
- Assembly: Kraus Motor Co.
- Build time: 4.5 months
- Engine: Kraus modified S&S Shovelhead 93”H
- Carb: S&S Super E
- Pipes: Kraus Motor Co. Stainless 2 into 1 with a reverse cone.
- Air Cleaner: Kraus Motor Co.
- Transmission: Baker Powerbox 6 speed
- Primary: BDL open belt 2”
- Rake: 28˚
- Stretch: 0
- Front wheel: 17 x 3.5
- Rear wheel: 17 x 5.5
- Front Tire (size and make): Dunlop D607 130/80R17
- Rear Tire (size and make): Dunlop D616 180/55ZR17
- Seat: Obie Beaver – Beaver Leather Craft