This Toyota Tundra Devolro custom is equipped with some serious upgrades that make it the perfect vehicle for off-road work.
The Tundra got the apocalypse treatment, called “Devolro Diablo” with a beast 7-inch suspension lift, and is equipped with all-terrain tires, “tank-like armor” bumpers, a 520 hp supercharged V8 engine and plenty more gear…. Check out the pics!
- Custom 7 inch suspension lift, 2.5 coil-overs front and 2.5 piggyback rear shocks from “DEVOLRO”
- Reinforced CV-joints, up to 600 HP
- R37 Nitto tires on 22 inch wheels, 5 pcs.
- Stainless steel skid plate for engine, transfer case and transmission by “DEVOLRO”
- Reinforced step bars / rock sliders
- Warn 9.5 CTI winch rear 9500 lb.
- High output aternator replacement to 320 Amp (from 170 Amp stock for 5.7 liter V8)
- 60-inch “Xtreme” scanning amber, white & red LED tailgate bar
- Smoked rear cab lights, set of 5. (topper mount)
- Leather, alcantra, polished wood or carbon fiber interior upgrade
- Sound-vibro-heat deadening (whole cabin, doors, walls, cabin floor)
- Large capacity fuel tank replacement, 173 liter / 46 gal
- Front and rear ARB air lockers differentials
- 4.88 gear ratio package improves towing and optimizes engine and transmission load
- Tire carrier for the trunk bed
- Premium 3KW sound system
- TRD Supercharger, 530 HP
- Reinforced BREMBO 400-mm. brake system
- LED bar 50 inch, 1 pc. (roof rack mount, 180 Degree / 1 Mile range)